Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet the Trainers: Sarah



Just in case you haven't had a chance to have a personal training session, we are doing a blog series featuring one of our awesome trainers each week.

This week, Sarah talks about why she became so involved in health and fitness and how she chose Dynamic Fitness!

How did you decide to become a personal trainer?
I went to college for sports medicine and realized that I wanted to really make a difference in peoples lives. I decided to become a personal trainer to help people reach their goals and to be happy with themselves.

Why did you choose to work at DF?
I became certified at Dynamic Fitness and after talking to Gloria and interning with her it really felt like a place I wanted to be a part of. Bryan has the same goal of helping people and that was why I chose to be a part of the team.

What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
I have struggled with my own body issues in the past and it is awesome to see someone becoming comfortable and happy with their body and conquering challenges they didn’t think they could.


What is the best part about Dynamic Fitness?
The welcoming atmosphere and the non-judgmental staff and customers!

What’s your favorite exercise?
I love kickboxing I have been doing it since I was 16 and that was the class that really made me want to be a part of the fitness industry in some way.

Three fun facts:
  • I am terrible with directions and need my GPS to get me everywhere
  • I love going to concerts and listening to live music
  • I am a hardcore Ohio State fan and get way into games when I watch them. I usually prefer to watch them with my Dad to avoid embarrassing myself. 
Learn more about Sarah on her Dynamic Fitness team page here

No comments:

Post a Comment